The following performances and events are made possible by the generosity of the City of Rock Springs, Sweetwater BOCES, and the Wyoming Arts Council.
February 6 -17
• Northpark and Stagecoach Elementary Schools
February 20 - March 3
• Walnut and Westridge Elementary Schools
March 6 - 17
• Sage and Desert View Elementary Schools
March 20 - 31
• Overland Elementary and Farson/Eden Schools
April 3 - 14
• Pilot Butte and Eastside Elementary Schools
April 17 - 28
• Rock Springs Junior High School
• Reception – Wednesday, April 18, 6 to 7 p.m.
May 1 - 12
• Rock Springs and Black Butte High Schools
• Reception – Wednesday, May 2, 6 to 7 p.m.
May 15 - 30 (closed Memorial Day weekend – May 26 - 28)
• Art Teachers’ Exhibit
• Reception – Wednesday, May 16, 6 to 7 p.m.
Upon retirement from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln,Ross and his wife moved back to Minnesota where he had done his undergraduate and graduate studies. He began a series of paintings that allowed him, once again, to embrace the beauty of northern Minnesota with its wealth of trees, rocks, and water. His series of 15 painitngs following the Oregon Trail will be on exhibit at the CFAC.
The CFAC strives to provide a variety of art-related activities including classes and workshops for the community.
A schedule is developed for the fall, winter/spring, and summer and promoted through our webpage, Facebook page, and local newspapers. Please feel free to contact us for more information. We are also interested in finding new individuals who can teach in a number of different art techniques and styles.
Thank you for your interest in the Arts!